Monday, May 21, 2007

Don't Hate, Congratulate


Well, it's been a while. Major changes have occurred; I'm now a proud employee of the Sanitation Department of New York City (New York's... Dirtiest? Toughest? Wickedest?), making a bundle a week to divine the origins of our city's nonsensically privatized carting industry. My closest friend left for the west, to minister to her family. The weather's turning nice.


So which of these developments, you ask, bring me back to blogging?

None of the above. Rather, it's the emergence of good ole b-boy Allan Houston, formerly of the NY Knicks, now ballin' for Barry. I used to love watching him play with Latrell Sprewell, my favorite Knick of all time; now that he's rich n retired, he's hosting house parties for Barry O.

Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!